Galusca's Mod App

« Older   Newer »
Galusca2398
view post Posted on 23/7/2012, 09:37

Forum Username: Galusca2398
Minecraft Username: Galusca2398
Position Applying For: (Moderator)
Timezone: Eastern Europan Time (Romania)
How long and how many times do you estimate to be on per day?: 2-3 times per day, in total of 7 to 9 hours a day, in the morning and evening
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I really don't know the estimated time, but at least 5 or 6 months i guess?
How long have you been playing on ZenziCraft?: 5 full days

~Important Questions~
1. What is your age and your current level of education? I am 16 and i'm in 3rd year of highschool (school is different here in Romania)
2. Is English your native language, and if not how many English courses have you taken? My native language is Romanian, but i'm taking intensive English courses.
3. In your opinion, what would be the "perfect" staff? Many would say "nice, helpful and mature", but in my opinion they should be down to Earth, playing minecraft for fun, not to feel important, helpful of course and they should talk to players and be funny. (like AbyssAuel)
4. What qualifies you to be part of the staff team? I am really helpful to new players and more, because i know how it feels to be neglected by mean staff just because you are "fresh meat". I can handle stressfull situations, like "I'LL CAPS-LOCK YOU TO DEATH" and "I WON'T STOP RAGING" , and I know how to make "justice", just like you'll see in the quiz below.

~Minecraft Staff Quiz~
1. If two members had gotten into an argument, how would you break it up, and leave them both happy? (minimal 100words)
Let's say two players are arguing because player A griefed player B's house. I'd look if the house was really girefed, and i would try to hear both sides of the story. If they were erally different, I'd ban player A for 5 minutes. Even though he mabye didn't do anything at all, 5 minutes should be enough to avoid doing it ever. Then I'd give player B some cobblestone or what his/her house was made, and watch over that player to see if he fakes griefing with another player. Griefing is a big issue. If two players would argue about a thing that player A "stole" from player B by pvp'ing, I'd tell player B that this is a PVP server, and they should've considered this befoure cmoplaining. If it was an important stuff, I would give it back. But everyone should remember that they came here for fun!

2. If someone broke a rule, and you caught them, what would you do? Why? (minimal 100words)
The warning comes in the first place for minor stuff. If someone would cheat for example, like xray'ing, I'd jail them (I know when people are cheating and when not :ph34r: ). If someone would spawn-camp, I'd kick them out the server and make them think twice before performing that action again. If the problem persists, I would jail that player and apologize to all of his victims. Players should keep the server safe and fun, because no one likes a laggy server, mean players that hunt you just to kill you and take your stuff that you worked hard for :).

3. What if you were notified of a rule-breaker by a member? What would you do? Why? (minimal 100words)
You can't believe what A SINGLE player says. If someone was accused of cheating they should have real proofs. If it's a minor thing like cursing, they would get auto-warnings. But if someone accused a player of cheating or griefing, I would take the accused player and the one that claimed the rule-breaking and see who is lying (I'm quite good at this things). If the accuser was obviously lying I'd jail him/her and apologize for the time lost to the other player. If the rule-breaking was camping at spawn, obviously I'd teleport to that player immediately to see if I still catch him doing it. If that would be true, I'd thank the player that noticed him/her and jail the camper.

4. If someone found diamonds and it was broadcasted, what would you do? Why? (minimal 100words)
Firstly, as a mod, I'd teleport to them and see if they were cheating by x-raying or not. If they were cheating some way, I would jail them. If they were not actually cheating, I would congratuale the player and tell them to keep going! I mean, whoa, those are diamonds! :blink: Then, maybe my idea would be to make a contest, or something like that. For example I would say that who finds 3 diamonds the fastest gets a golden sword or another prize, just to make them keep going and keep this server motivated and fun :D.

5. If someone cursed you out with the words that haven't been censored, how would you respond? Why? (minimal 100words)
Please calm down and count to 10, then talk after you thought what to say, If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. I don't care if someone cursed ME, because i know they don't have a real and good reason to do it. But there are people on this server that came here for fun, not to assist to real dramas of some disrespectful players. Plus it's annoying that when others are mining the text dialogue pops up every single time and it's really bad, trust me. So they would get an adverstisment and if it's repeated after i kick them, I would jail them for inappropriate language. Or just mute them..

I hope this will be approved because I'll help this server. At least I can hope. If I'm rejected, I'll try again and again ;) And if it's not meant to be, minecrafting goes on :D!
~Thanks for reading!~

Galusca2398
view post Posted on 1/10/2012, 08:50

Y u herping at this D:

ecube
view post Posted on 1/10/2012, 23:51

cause i want to

3 replies since 23/7/2012, 09:37   69 views